Alanco Agricultural: building the lightest high-output sprayers since 1987
A unique self-propelled sprayer…
… combining light weight…
…with high capacity…
…to give you more spraying days per season
Click below for the latest
Built to the exact spec you require
Alanco Sprayrangers exert low ground pressure, yet are capable of high outputs. At our Kent factory, we produce two standard Sprayrangers, the 2,500-litre 250-D and the 3,000-litre 300-D, with booms up to 24m, both with automatic transmissions. But we pride ourselves on meeting customer requirements, and can manufacture smaller models as well as those for specialist uses, so if you would like a particular tank size, boom width or configuration, we can almost certainly oblige.
An unrivalled power-to-weight ratio
With up to 173hp available and an unladen weight of just 4.65t on a full-spec 3,000-litre, 24m model, the Sprayranger has a greater weight power-to-weight ratio – less than 27kg/hp – than any other SP sprayer of its capacity. Put our weight, power and capacity figures against comparable machines on the market, and we believe you will find that Sprayranger comes out top in almost any comparison you care to make. All Sprayrangers benefit from specification comparable to sprayers which, while offering the same tank/boom sizes, are often far heavier.
Sure-footed stability and traction
With the Sprayranger’s power put to the ground through a ZF automatic transmission rather than a hydrostatic drive system, even the steepest slopes provide no challenge, while the absence of wheel motors means redcued crop damage as well as less potential for reliability issues. Sprayrangers can be specified with 4WS and a variety of guidance and auto-steer systems.
Alongside the vehicle itself, Alanco uses the latest materials and manufacturing processes to create its own design of spraypacks, with booms up to 24m and tanks up to 3,000 litres. Controls both inside and out of the cab are clear and logical, and we can fit your machine with your preferred spray controller package, with full steering and section-switching compatibility. All our spraypacks are fully demountable, and have minimal pipework for faster cleaning. Full boom suspension means steady spraying at speed, while options include boom recirculation.
Your office in the field
The Alanco designed and manufactured Sprayranger cab ensures that even after a day’s spraying you’ll feel refreshed and relaxed. All round vision, particularly to the boom, is excellent, while the ride from the forward-mounted cab mounted on a compact chassis is as smooth as you would expect. The luxury interior features full air conditioning and heating, Bluetooth-compatible stereo and luxury seating, while the automatic transmission shifts seamlessly, without hydrostatic ‘whine’.
Wide wheel and tyre choice
Running a low ground pressure machine shouldn’t mean you’re limited later in the season. Even on the largest high-clearance sprayers, hydrostatic wheel motors can cause damage in tall crops, but the reduction drive axles on the Sprayranger provide up to 750mm/30in of ground clearance, depending on the wheels and tyres fitted. We can offer a range of tyre equipment, from flotations to rowcrops. On 11.2 R44 (270/95 R44) rowcrops, minimum Sprayranger 300D ground clearance is 700mm (27in).
And a standard specification that’s anything but lightweight…
- Ford 173hp direct-injection common rail Tier III turbocharged/intercooled diesel
- ZF electronically-controlled 10F/2R auto transmission c/w central lockable diff
- Hydrostatic steering with four-wheel drive and optional four-wheel steer
- Standard 550/45 x 22.5 Trelleborg flotation tyres; mudguards all round
- 11.2 x 42 rowcrop wheels/tyres
- Air seat, carbon filtered fresh air fan, heater, air con, CD/radio with Bluetooth
- 2,500-litre or 3,000-litre stainless tanks (smaller units available) c/w integral wash tank, self-fill suction point, tank wash kit, flushable pressure filter
- 250 l/min piston diaphragm pump suitable for liquid fertiliser
- 18-24m four-section booms (smaller and bespoke units available) with recirculation, DCV triplex bodies supplied with set of Hypro Kematal jets, with auto shut-off and section control
- Full set of worklights front and rear
- Air step and air line point